St. Petersburg State Electro-technical University "LETI" was founded in 1886 and became the first European higher education institution specialized in the field of electrical engineering.
- Our reputation for excellence in both teaching and research attracts students from different parts of the world.
- We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as international exchange programs.
- We focus our degrees on vocational skills that give you the edge in the job market. Our postgraduate gives you access to state-of-the-art facilities.
- Personalized learning technology and inspiring staff give you the power to achieve.
Research at LETI aims to develop fundamental knowledge and to solve global problems. LETI is integrated with industry and academic research institutes, design institutions and high-tech enterprises worldwide.
- Master Bio-engineering Systems and Technologies for Prosthetics and Rehabilitation
- Preparation Course Preparation for Foreign Students
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Master Laser Measuring Technology
Students who come to study to our University for the first time can be accommodated on the day of arrival (apart from the weekends and holidays) on the authority of a correspondent agreement and payment. It is also necessary to bring a package of documents to the dean's office for a migration registration. If a student is arriving on a weekend or a day off it's necessary to contact Dean's office for International Students in advance and make a reservation for a place in a dormitory.
Today ETU library consists of 8 units, 5 reading halls,5 loan departments. The library collection contains 1 200 000 volumes. Every year acquisition equals to 30 000 items. There are publications in different fields: technical science, social science, economics, management etc.
St. Petersburg is a city and a federal subject of Russia. It is located on the Neva River at the head of the Gulf of Finland on the Baltic Sea. St. Petersburg is the northernmost among the cities of the world with over one million people, about 5 million people live here. St. Petersburg is the most Western and beautiful city in Russia.
Department of Physical Education and Sports welcomes you to Electro-technical University "LETI". The department has the broad overall responsibility of providing sporting and recreational opportunities and activities which contribute to the health, well-being and education of the students. In accordance with this approach, Department of Physical Education and Sports offers following sports:
- rock climbing
- power lifting and arm sport
- chess and checkers
- table tennis
- ETU Academic Choir
- Ballroom dance studio
- Modern dance studio "Modern Step"
- Literature association "LITO"
- Rock music club "Plan B"
- Disputing cinema club
- Student drama theater "It’s time to play"
- Club for Funny and Inventive people "KVN"