Russian medical colleges are very popular throughout the world for the quality education. These colleges use the most advanced and effective teaching methods to sharpen the knowledge of their students. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. The student to teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities.
MBBS in Russia has become a prominent choice for International students because medical education in Russia is subsidized by the Russian government by 60 -70%.Compared to western countries, the tuition fees for MBBS in Russian medical colleges are comparatively lower than many other countries. Average cost of studying MBBS in Russia is approximately 4000 US dollars per year.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard examination.
Out of the 100 top worlds ranking colleges, concerning thirty positions are occupied by the Russian medical Universities in World Ranking and also the country has a number of the best medical Universities. The staff which you find in the medical universities of Russia is highly experienced and well known. Besides, the books and medical journals will be available for the students in all the languages.
Thus the students can study and understand the subject with ease. The MBBS degree from the Russian colleges has lots of demand worldwide, and it helps the students to achieve their dream career in the well-renowned medical institutions. All the medical colleges in Russia are accredited by the UNESCO and WHO, which is the main reason behind the popularity of the MBBS in Russia.
Benefits of MBBS in Russia for Medical Aspirants
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
- WHO, MCI Recognized Best Medical colleges.
- Affordable fee & Low cost of living.
- European life standard.
- English medium MBBS course in Russia.
- Emphasis on smart aspects in teaching.
- Comfortable hostel accommodation on field.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities.